Commissioned by Galveston Historical Foundation, Galveston by Jason Lee, the photographer’s fourth book of selected photographs from an ongoing documentation of America that began in California in 2006, will feature 100 color and black-and-white film photographs made on the island of Galveston, Texas, in November 2020. Galveston is being published by GHF and Film Photographic on the occasion of the foundation’s sesquicentennial.
First edition limited to 2500 copies.
- 100 offset 4-color and duotone plates + gloss spot varnish
- 100# Athens Silk text stock book pages
- Smythe-sewn lay-flat clothbound hardcover with 4 x 5-inch tip-on prints on front and back covers
- Verona Steel Blue cover stock
- White foil-stamped spine text
- 80# Rainbow Delft endsheet stock
Standard UK Delivery
Order value under £100: £4.50 per order (however many titles)
Order value over £100: Free shipping
Click here for full details...
|Dimensions||11 x 10 inches|
|No. of Pages||176|