The Photography of Game of Thrones
416 pages of images, details, and anecdotes covering Game of Thrones seasons 1-8
Overseas deliveries As this is a heavy item, an additional £6 will be charged for shipping to Europe (not UK) and £12 for other overseas territories.
Enter the world of HBO's global television phenomenon Game of Thrones with The Photography of Game of Thrones – the definitive photographic collection from the set of the hit series.
Witness how official unit stills photographer and Nikon ambassador Helen Sloan and the unit photography team selected 850 incredible images from the production of HBO’s legendary series Game of Thrones, including candid, never-before-seen images of cast and crew. Enjoy exclusive access and images directly from the set as George R.R. Martin’s world of Westeros was translated to the TV screen.
One of 4 comprehensive and officially licensed Game of Thrones retrospective books from HarperVoyager.
• UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS – 416 pages of images, details, and anecdotes covering Game of Thrones seasons 1-8.
• EXCLUSIVE IMAGES – Curated from an archive of 1.5 million photos. Enjoy over 850 hand-selected images direct from the set.
• UNSEEN MOMENTS – View legendary characters such as Tyrion, Daenerys, Cersei, Jaime, Brienne, and Jon Snow uniquely captured through Helen Sloan’s lens.
• HEAR FROM THE SHOW’S CREATORS – Features an exclusive foreword from Game of Thrones showrunners David Benioff and D. B. Weiss.
• A PRESTIGE COFFEE TABLE BOOK – Deluxe 9.75 × 13 inch format.
• A HIGHLY DESIRABLE GIFT FOR FANS – Released in time for the holiday season, this is the perfect gift for Game of Thrones fans.
Standard UK Delivery
Order value under £100: £4.50 per order (however many titles)
Order value over £100: Free shipping
Click here for full details...
|No. of Pages||416|
|Available for Pre-order?||No|